Host Your Own Screening
We’ve partnered with the fine folks at Tugg.com to make hosting your own screening as quick and easy as possible!
You’re Just a Few Steps Away!
If you have the venue, will not be charging admission to your event, and your audience is between 1 and 250 people, review these simple steps then click the link that follows to begin:
- 1. Go to the Southeast 67 page on Tugg (link below)
- 2. Select your media: choose DVD (for a standard definition DVD) or Blu-Ray (for a high definition DVD)
- 3. Select “Single Screening Rental – Free Admission” under Event Type
- 4. Select 1-250 for Room Size
- 5. Click “Add to Cart”
- 6. You will then be asked to supply details regarding your event, including date, location, and your contact information. If you are new to Tugg, you will be asked to register as a customer.
- 7. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete purchase of your screening license. Southeast 67 will be mailed to you in plenty of time for your event!
Click here to begin.
Is your screening a bit more complicated? Is your audience larger than 250? Perhaps you’re considering making the screening a fundraiser for your organization? Maybe you’d like to hold it in a theatre? Or hold a series of screenings instead of just a single event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will reach out to you to customize your license and provide any needed support to make your event a huge success.